Influenza Information Our office follows all guidelines regarding influenza from the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG). Our office obtains all information regarding pregnancy and the seasonal influenza from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
For further questions regarding pregnancy & the seasonal influenza please visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov For information about the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologist please visit www.acog.org.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 2:00PM
Holidays Our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, as well as Christmas Day.
**If a holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday our office will be closed Friday or Monday, respectively.
Prescription Refills Drug prescription refills are filled only during office hours when the physician and nurse have access to your medical record. Please have your pharmacy fax a request to our office at (214) 544-7770.
Medical Records Release If you would like our office to release your medical records to another provider you may place a request through our website or in our office. To request the release of your records through our website please login to your secure account; you will need to fill out the “Release of Records to Other” custom form.
**According to Texas law please note that our office has 15 days to complete all requests. Instructions for Appointment Requests
* Login or Register online.
* You will choose to request, reschedule or cancel an appointment.
* After verifying your personal information, you will provide information regarding your appointment.
* Your appointment information will be reviewed by your physician's staff the same day the request is submitted. If the request is submitted after hours you will receive a return message the following business day.
* After your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive an email telling you to return to this Web site to confirm your appointment. No medical information will be included in this email.
* You will have until the end of the business day to confirm your appointment. Any appointment requests made after 4:30pm Monday-Thursday or after 2:00pm on Friday will be returned the following business day. If it is not confirmed, it will be cancelled and the time given to another patient. We do this to make sure all of our patients receive the care they need.